San Diego STC members

Subject: San Diego STC members
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 10:40:15 PST

Since I'm a relative (isn't *everything* relative?) newbie to the
goes!

I'm planning on attending the HTML workshop here in San Diego
tomorrow night (2/1), and also the monthly STC meeting (2/8) on
editing. Are there any members of this list who will be attending
also? If so, I'd like to meet you. It's always nice to be able to
meet someone with whom you've been chatting, right?

Thanks!
Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com