Re: Internet Publishing Software: Cyberleaf

Subject: Re: Internet Publishing Software: Cyberleaf
From: Douglas Buckmaster <buckmast -at- POWER -dot- AMASD -dot- ANATCP -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 08:20:03 PST

Hi all,
Just to let you know I have been using IL to publish on the Internet for
sometime. All Cyberleaf is is a collection of catalogs for IL. I developed my
own catalogs for IL and have been happy ever since. If you want I can send it
to you and you can modify.

Requirements: You must be running Ver 5.3.1 or later and have the catalog
feature.

D. Buckmaster
Buckmast -at- power -dot- amasd -dot- anatcp -dot- rockwell -dot- com