Re: Internet Brain Plug

Subject: Re: Internet Brain Plug
From: SuePStewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 10:48:01 -0500

>>I'm not familiar with these books, but I thought the idea came from William
Gibson, who coined the word "cyberpunk," and wrote _Mona Lisa Overdrive_ and
other sci fi novels (of course, I can't remember the titles, but will look
them
up if people are interested)...<<

It at least came from the cyberpunk SF genre, of which Gibson was pretty much
the founding father. And, of course, the direct hookup we're discussing is
"wetware" in cyberpunk terminology.

Gosh, I haven't read any of that stuff in a very long time ...
suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com