Help for STC

Subject: Help for STC
From: Mike Christie <mikec -at- LUNA -dot- SYNTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 14:21:33 -0800

> I'm looking for someone in Silicon Valley to present a seminar (for
> pay) on how to produce a "home page," how to set up a resume that will
> be read in ASCII, and other network beginner's stuff.

Jan-

I'd be very interested in attending an STC seminar on producing a WWW home
page (I assume that's what you meant), but I'm not a beginner, nor do I
consider that to be a beginner's topic. (Except to the extent that we're
all beginners on the Web, it's so new.)

On the other hand, I can set up an ASCII version of my resume in my sleep.

Might you consider separate seminars? One Web/Internet related, and
another really a "network beginner's" seminar? Just a thought...

Have a good weekend!

Mike Christie
Technical Writer
Syntelligence Systems, Inc.