Hours per page

Subject: Hours per page
From: Dick Schrauwen <Niceware -at- LET -dot- RUU -dot- NL>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 14:52:16 +0000

How many hours for a page?
=========================

I just offered a client to write a handboook about their products
and convert it to WinHelp. The information available is in print
or WP and it should be rewritten from 'the ground up'. It's about
2400 pages. I did an offer based on 8-10 pages a day assuming
that the information in the materials available is correct and
complete and that it has to be restructured and rewritten.
Dick Schrauwen
+-NICEWARE------------- Developers of HELP PERFECT ---------+
+ Oosterstraat 33 NL-3581ML Utrecht The Netherlands +
+ ++31 30 520018 ++31 30 517555 (fax) +
+ Niceware -at- LET -dot- RUU -dot- NL CIS 100041,2760 +