Thanks for your help!

Subject: Thanks for your help!
From: Win Day <winday -at- CML -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 12:36:31 -0500

To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Thanks to all of you who responded to my question about the number of
hours to estimate per page. I submitted the schedule this morning; he
cringed but didn't throw me out of his office! Now I have to wait and
see how he feels after he reviews the detailed proposal...

* RM 1.3 * Eval Day 12 * RoboMail -- Version 1.3 -- Available now!