Digression: Capitalized He/She

Subject: Digression: Capitalized He/She
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 09:53:42 IST

Note: my use of He/She is designed to approximate the original neuter pronoun

** Wha? I've been speaking the language of the Bible for nearly forty
years, and I've noticed nothing more neuter than "He" in it.

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| Right. What's gopher wood? - Noah (aka Bill Cosby) ||