Re: equipment standard?

Subject: Re: equipment standard?
From: "Bailey, Doug S" <dsbailey -at- PO4 -dot- PCMAIL -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 09:49:00 CST

>I don't know about the rest of you... but I open up Adobe, Corel,
>Paintbrush, Word6, and Frame and my machine is on its knees!!!
>There's no room at all to run the program I'm actually supposed
>to be documenting -- especially if it's an integration and I
>need to run VC++ or PowerBuilder as well as Versions!
>Sue Gallagher
>StarBase Corp, Irvine CA
>sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com

Your problem isn't your hardware--it's your operating system!!
What are you using? Windows 3.1? I've been using Windows NT
and Windows95 and I've had little to no problem. And I don't
even have a Pentium! I seriously think you need to consider moving
up to a better O/S, or checking out your configuration settings if
you are already using NT.

Doug

Douglas S. Bailey, Technical Writer
System Software Documentation