Filter Sources

Subject: Filter Sources
From: Harold Lichtin <HalL -at- CCGATE -dot- DRAGONSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 17:27:01 -0500

Folks,

First, I'd like to thank those of you who have sent me information in
response to my inquiry on Frame and Word. Thanks to David Blyth I even
have the all the mail messages from the recent string on this subject.

However, possibly because I buried my request at the end of a long
message, nobody responded with information on filter suppliers.
In particular, I'd like to find sources for the following converters or filters:

Ventura 4.1 to MS Word 6.0
Ventura 4.1 to Frame 4
Frame 4 to MS Word 6.0
Frame 4 to RTF

Does anyone out there know of a source for these filters or for filter
technology in general? It can be commercial, shareware, or freeware,
and I can FTP from the internet but cannot access WWW.

Hal Lichtin