Job Openings at IBM Boca Raton, Florida and Austin, Texas Sites

Subject: Job Openings at IBM Boca Raton, Florida and Austin, Texas Sites
From: Harold Henke <hessian -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 08:28:47 MST

Technical Writers-Strong written and verbal communication skills
are required, as is your understanding of programming concepts,
object-oriented technology and operating system architecture
to enhance your ability to write for multiple audiences and
communicate effectively with programmers and end-users. Reference
number is 35.

Positions available in Boca Raton, Florida and Austin, Texas.

Forward your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations, and note
reference number, which is 35, and position, which is Technical
Writer to:

Ms. Sherry A. Makis-Weybrecht
WFS Workforce Solutions
An IBM Company
Internal Zip 4402
901 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33429-1328

or FAX to: 407.443.0247

PS> Please do not send me questions. I am only posting this information
which I gleaned from the Denver Post and from Workforce Soltuions. But
when you send your resume, please feel free to mention you saw this
announcement on this forum as I am trying to encourage IBM to post
job openings on the Internet.

Good hunting,

Harold Henke
Advisory Information Developer