Re: equipment standard?

Subject: Re: equipment standard?
From: Vincent Reh <VincentR -at- SC -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 08:41:00 EST

I concur, I have a Power Mac 7100, and the thing's killer. I've used just
about every computer and OS ever developed, and this is the best I've seen.
It really is fast, even when running the Windows emulation utility.
Finally, you can't beat the price-vs.-performance ratio.

Vince Reh
vincentr -at- sc -dot- harris -dot- com

How about a Power Mac 6100/66 with DOS compatibility. We're currently
testing one here. Wow!

-Val