job postings at Internet site? -Reply

Subject: job postings at Internet site? -Reply
From: Lisa Baker <LISAB -at- WORDPERFECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 10:55:43 -0700

Try misc.jobs.offered usenet group. A lot of the jobs are
software engineering, but there are some tech comm jobs in
there, too. I remember seeing a help wanted home page,
but I can't remember the address. Maybe you could user
gopher or veronica to search for helpwanted?
There is also a BBS called DICE that lists a lot of
openings. Their numbers are 408-737-9339 or 515-280-3423
or 201-242-4166 or 708-782-0960 (8,N,1 1200/9600
baud). Voice 515-280-1144.

Good luck.
Lisa Baker lisab -at- wordperfect -dot- com
; The face of a child can say it all, ;
; especially the mouth partof the face. ;