Re: Internet Publishing Software

Subject: Re: Internet Publishing Software
From: Lisa Baker <LISAB -at- WORDPERFECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 11:04:52 -0700

I don't know much about this myself, but Novell announced today the capability
use WordPerfect to publish to the internet in HTML format. The press release
said to
look at http://www.novell.com for more info.

E-mail me if you're interested in a copy of the full press release.
Lisa Baker lisab -at- wordperfect -dot- com
; A child's face can say it all. ;
; Especially the mouth part of the face. ;