Thanks - equipment standard

Subject: Thanks - equipment standard
From: Bex <rebeccaf -at- COMPNEWS -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 14:16:39 +0000

Thanks very much to everyone who answered my question about equipment
standards.
Thanks also to the people who suggested that part of my problem might
have been that I was presenting the problem to my boss in the wrong way.

I should be getting Quadra 660AV or similar in the near future. :-)

I'll be keeping the messages for a while in case anyone wants a summary.

Thanks again.
R_e_b_e_c_c_a F_i_l_a_r_d_o /\ /\
/ o o \