Did the Corinthians...

Subject: Did the Corinthians...
From: Larry Long <LKLONG_at_TECHPUBS -at- SMTPGATEWAY -dot- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 16:45:49 EST

I just couldn't stand it anymore!

"Did the Corinthians ever write back?"

Glen Accardo has been asking the above question at the end of his
messages (for who knows how long), but I haven't seen anyone attempt
to answer it. Finally, it dawned on me, that hey, here's a question I
can attempt to answer (and probably get flamed in the process).

I've thought of a few of possible answers...

Did the Corinthians ever write back?...
1. Yes, but they didn't add enough postage.
2. Yes, but they sent it by U.S. Mail.
3. Yes, but it's still out for translation.

Help! I'm certain that you folks are just keeping all the good
answers to yourself.

Larry Long