Re: Documents and on-line help

Subject: Re: Documents and on-line help
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 08:42:11 +0001

Good point, Maria. Some systems make provisions for handling graphics,
and these work well. I've seen this done well with Windows Help,
but DEC's Bookreader is the prime example. Others do require a lot of space
and processing time, which, as you pointed out, may be prohibitive. As
usual, it's a tradeoff.

Marguerite