Social Sciences Background

Subject: Social Sciences Background
From: Tammy Sudol <tammy -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 09:33:58 -0500

I have a degree in Psychology. How does it help me in my job?
Besides the obvious assumption that it helps me deal with
difficult people and situations, my degree got me the interview.
I'm sure that it wouldn't have mattered what my major was.

My company also pays people more if they have a degree.

This may not be fair, but I'm not the one writing the
policies or doing the hiring.

Tammy Sudol tammy -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca
Technical Writer tel: 514-928-3386 ext. 2389
MOSAIC Department fax: 514-463-5622
M3i Systems Inc.
Longueuil, Quebec, CANADA