Re: technical Writing Skills

Subject: Re: technical Writing Skills
From: "Johnson, Mike C. @ SLG" <MCJOHNSO -at- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 15:27:00 MST

To Alison Sanders at Christchurch Polytechnic:
My mail program apparently stripped your Internet address. Please send it
because I would like to respond to you directly.

Thanks!

Michaelc_Johnson @email.state.ut.us
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 1995 9:25AM

Greetings from Christchurch New Zealand. We are starting a post-
graduate course in Technical Writing in 1996 - the first in New
Zealand. We would be very grateful for any advice about what to
include in the course.
Thanks
Alison Sanders - Christchurch Poltechnic