Re: Re[2]: Who's the author?

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Who's the author?
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 17:22:51 PST

Glen Accardo says...

>I wanna know where you started, how you got from there to where ever
>you stopped. I want straight, honest answers to where every part of
>that manual came from: format, information, writing, graphics, editing,
>index entries, binders, covers, etc.

No problem. I can also tell you the kind of printer paper, the
postscript format, and the BPI - to say nothing of the Wordprocessing
format, the intermediate files, how to create the help files, both
porting proceedures, and how to unjam the copier.

And (to top things off), my name does not appear on the title page.

But am I the author? You bet I am. Do I think that your expections
are realistic? I do not.

David (The Man) Blyth (dsb -at- thomsoft -dot- com)
Technical Writer
Thomson Software Products

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus