Re: Re[2]: Who's the author?

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Who's the author?
From: Laura Johnson <lauraj -at- CND -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 22:43:15 GMT

PUTMV -at- mail -dot- syntron -dot- com wrote:
: Correctamundo, exactly Marguerite, however if you are not the
: perceived author when comes time to evaluate your performance, you do
: not get the credit in your pocket. It may be better for the author to
: refer calls to the help desk and keep the credit. Right?

: Vince Putman | Be kind, never have a battle of wits
: putmv -at- mail -dot- syntron -dot- com | with the unarmed!
: 713-647-7139 Houston, TX | Aka, Eschew Gratuitous Obfuscation