Re: Get a Life!

Subject: Re: Get a Life!
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 09:09:20 +0001

Cool your jets, Geoff! The discussion is as valid as the verb. Once
upon a time, I would have agreed with you, but I've learned that once
in a while, I learn something from these threads...if not about
langauge, then about people. So I hope you'll hang in there with us and
cool the flames.

As others have pointed out, the list exists to encourage discussion.
If you aren't interested in a thread, there's always the delete key.

Marguerite