[no subject]

From: "Shelly M. LaRock" <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 13:05:55 EST

Thanks to everyone who responded so quickly to my request
for salary info! I really appreciate all of the info I
received, and it's all going to be *very* helpful. I
would have done a check on the area, but I didn't really
have time.

Once again, the great people on techwr-l pulled through!

I have one more question that's not time-dependent. The
contract is for 12 mos., but I was wondering how difficult
it would be to find another job out there if my contract
should end without being renewed. Are tech writing jobs
plentiful? I really like the idea of getting out of
snow country (I had about 15" of snow on my car this
morning!) to some place a little warmer.

Thanks again to everyone who responded.

Shelly La Rock
smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu