Re: Macintosh help authoring tool

Subject: Re: Macintosh help authoring tool
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 16:16:00 -0600

I have "lurked" long enough on this list and have enjoyed the lively
"debates." I would like to tell all you Macintosh help authors about the
Apple Guide class being offered by Developer University at Apple
Computer.

Or, for those like me who learn how to swim by jumping off the pier, just FTP
the Apple Guide SDK from ftp://ftp.info.apple.com/Apple.Support.Area/
Developer_Services/System_Software_Extensions/Apple_Guide_Authoring_Kit.sit.hqx

It's huge (~12Meg). I just picked it up and have every intention of learning it,
as the Guide stuff supplied with 7.5 has really lit up my imagination. It's
currently a spare-time project at home (after all, I don't do software
documentation here at work) but I'll report back on it if there's interest.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24