Info Mapping

Subject: Info Mapping
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 1995 10:25:14 -0500

I would love to here other's opinion on this subject. I'm sure we can have a
lively discussion. I for one have worked with Informaition Mapping and refer
to it has USA Today Documentation. I find myself so caught up in the formula,
I have a hard time actually writing. It seems to me that the creators want to
make a scientific process out writing, and writing, in my humble opinion, is
not a science per se.

Other optinions are welcome.