Balto.,MD: Getting to STC Conf.--Preferred Method?

Subject: Balto.,MD: Getting to STC Conf.--Preferred Method?
From: Theresa Norton <THERESAN -at- WPO -dot- JHPIEGO -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 14:34:09 -0500

To metro Baltimore STC members who will be attending the STC
Conference in Washington, D.C.:

I'd be interested in hearing what sort of arrangements folks are making to
get to the Conference. Is it feasible to take the train and then subway
each day? I'd be interested in carpooling to the train station or subway
stop (if this approach makes sense). (I live in northeast Baltimore
County.)

Please respond personally.

Theresa Norton
JHPIEGO Corp./Johns Hopkins University
theresan -at- wpo -dot- jhpiego -dot- org