Re[2]: what tools to learn?

Subject: Re[2]: what tools to learn?
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 14:19:38 EST

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
wrote, regarding tools:

> Show me you can write a manual or a help file -- show me that you know
> the differences in the writing -- and I'll make sure you learn
> whatever tools I happen to use.

Glen knows of what he writes. "Listen" to him.

You may know more than I know about every popular package
on the market. BUT, if you can't put together a grammatically
correct sentence, if you can't communicate in your native
tongue, if you can't organize a manual, then get out of my
office. All your tool expertise is worthless to me. You're
just another word-processor, page-formatter person.

joyce