TRIVIA: Nuthin' yet

Subject: TRIVIA: Nuthin' yet
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 15:42:07 IST

If you think things on the Net are getting complicated, well, I'm sure (to
quote Jimmy Durante or was it Gabby Hayes; I'm sure it wasn't Yogi Berra)
"You ain't seen nuthin' yet!"

** Al Jolson was fond of saying "You ain't heard nuthin' yet."
The line was uniquely appropriate as used in the first
sound movie, THE JAZZ SINGER.
mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il