FYI: writing/grammar book

Subject: FYI: writing/grammar book
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 09:29:08 -0700

The following was forwarded to me by one of our techies. I haven't seen
the book myself, but it sounds like it might be the perfect gift for that
programmer or engineer who needs a refresher on what makes a good
sentence. It might also be good just to have a copy lying around the
office. Anyway, just thought I'd alert folks to its presence.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.