Re: Pay Range: Sacramento CA

Subject: Re: Pay Range: Sacramento CA
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 09:52:00 PST

Contact Sacramento STC chapter: Sacramento STC
Caryn Rizell, President 1-916-983-9360
1-916-962-6282
==============
At 3:34 PM 2/26/95 -0500, Randy Burleson wrote:
>Howdy.
>I just moved to Sacramento and am pounding the pavement for work.

>I'm wondering what a fair wage is for a technical communicator with
>two to five years of experience. I have specific recent experience
>illustrating and writing on-line software documentation.

>1.) I know it's private, but I'm hoping some local TC's out there will
> share their approximate wage.

>2.) I saw a summary of wages by zip code posted about a month ago,
> but was hoping for more specifics.

>So we don't waste bandwidth, please mail me personally at: randii -at- aol -dot- com -dot-
> If anyone else wants to know the results, I'll
>summarize and forward them.

>Thanks in advance,

>Randy Burleson

=======================
Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot"
- Rich Julius