Re: Announcing SIGDOC '95 in Savannah, GA

Subject: Re: Announcing SIGDOC '95 in Savannah, GA
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 18:28:22 EST

The given e-mail address of sigdoc95 -at- bnr -dot- ca rejected my mail. Is the mailbox
full? Anyone else had any luck?

FWIW, I think announcing a call for papers on Feb 27th with a deadline of
March 1st is a tad strange....

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf, not IBM's.