Re: Phrasing Question

Subject: Re: Phrasing Question
From: Joanna Sheldon <cjs10 -at- CORNELL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 21:25:52 -0500

Charles -- I vote for Scott's idea. It's short, and implies that you did
not mean to make this record in the first place. On the other hand, because
it does not use the word accident it avoids conjuring up the wrong images.
Here it is again:

>With all the "Undo" options that are becoming more and more frequent in
>programs, what about something along those lines? Perhaps something like:

>Undoing a Recorded Death

Great!

...JS

Joanna Sheldon
Technical Writer, Translator
(French, German, Italian)
cjs10 -at- cornell -dot- edu

"A language is a dialect with an army and a navy." -- Max Weinreich