AMWA, other tech writing opportunities

Subject: AMWA, other tech writing opportunities
From: Toni Rizzo <Toni -dot- Rizzo -at- M -dot- CC -dot- UTAH -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 21:09:12 -0700

I'm amazed at how many people are interested in medical writing and the
American Medical Writers Association. All of you who sent me your postal
addresses will get info in the mail. I have also just learned that AMWA
finally has an e-mail address. So, anyone who wants info can email AMWA
at amwa -at- amwa -dot- org -dot- Ciao!

Toni
toni -dot- rizzo -at- m -dot- cc -dot- utah -dot- edu