Re: Info needed on customer p...

Subject: Re: Info needed on customer p...
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 09:14:54 -0500

I would include your documentation with your beta release and ask for
comments. Don't expect much though; in my experience many beta sites fail to
comment much on the software, never mind the documentation.

Also, I would ask for general feedback. The more reviewers you bring into the
process; the more complicated revision becomes. I have had projects where I
have four sets of corrections on my desk. It's pain to coordinate and the
corrections sometimes contradict one another.

Good luck,

Ron