Re: A Test to Select Competen...

Subject: Re: A Test to Select Competen...
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 08:44:00 -0500

I really bristle when I read about "compentency" tests. I can't think of
anything more insulting. If you want to know about my work, read my writing
samples; that should show you how I write. If you don't like my writing,
don't hire me, but don't try make jump through some technical writing hoop
either.

I'm sure most companies wouldn't consider having an engineer do a "test"
design of a toaster before they hire him/her.

Give me a break.

Ron