Re: Preferring STC Members

Subject: Re: Preferring STC Members
From: Dianne Driskell <ddriskel -at- CS -dot- UTEXAS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 11:41:19 -0600

Not completely true, but mostly true. We STCers are working on that one.
I guess all organizations had a name recognition problem in the beginning.
I realize we (as an organization and a field) have been around for a while
but we're now the "hot" new thing so, I believe, the recognition will come.

****

C'mon. Except for us TW folk, no one knows the STCexists. Not HR, not the
enginneers. And they don't care. So, then, what's the great badge of
honor in paying to belong to an unknown entity?

--HowardGold howardg -at- savvy -dot- com