[HUMOR] Why did the chicken cross the road?

Subject: [HUMOR] Why did the chicken cross the road?
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 17:34:57 EST

Text item: Text_1

Unsolicited input at [HUMOR]

Curmudgeons - 2 approx equal to, STOP POLLUTING THE LIST MAIL
Good Fellows - 14 approx equal to, THANKS, I NEEDED THAT

===================

Some of you asked me for the author. I could not determine the
original author. I received a shorter message from a friend-writer
at CompuServe. I sent to Diebold and the message grew. Then I
sent to the Internet, and it grew again.

My contribution:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Capt. Kirk--To join with his evil chicken half.

The Curmudgeons lost the HUMOR debate, so look for more.

joyce