Re: QUERY: Mouse nomenclature?

Subject: Re: QUERY: Mouse nomenclature?
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- ALENA -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 15:31:41 CST

Glenda,

I use a Sun SparcStation and the buttons (3) on my mouse are called

Select
Adjust
Menu

So you click the first button to select something, the second button to select
more things (if you click the first button again, you deselect) and the menu
button provides the pulldown menu wherever you happen to be.

I guess what you call the buttons depends on your hardware and software.

BTW, I'm left-handed and use a right-handed mouse. I don't know why.

Nora
merhar -at- alena -dot- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com