Resonating with Dissin'

Subject: Resonating with Dissin'
From: RoseCrowe <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 12:40:15 -0700

Dear Techwhirlers:

He. He. I was the "dissin'" culprit. BTW, I did not learn
the term from MTV. I don't get cable, either. I learned
the term from videos and from my teenager. I use the term
at work a lot.
Also this week, I used the term "resonating" in a post. Apparently
I tend to use very colorful language in my speech. For me e-mail
is a combintation of converstational language *and* written language.
I love the freedom that I have in informal speech.

I will probably continue to use slang, poetic touchy-feely type
language, and other colorful terms in my posts. Feel free to
email me directly, or in some cases, start threads discussing language.
But please realize that many of us post email in the same manner
that we speak. If
something wouldn't bother you if I said it to your face, why should it
bother you in an email?

Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
"Half an hour's meditation is essential except
when you are very busy. Then a full hour is needed."
-St. Francis De Sales