Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages

Subject: Re: FORMAT: Blank Pages
From: "Wersan, Fred" <fwersan -at- BIL1PO -dot- BILLERICA-MA -dot- PERITUS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 14:02:00 PST

Yes, they are ugly, but I use them. primarily in command reference sections.
I use them becuase wherever possible, I want to the reader to see everything
about a given subject on one page or a set of facing pages. Sort of a
modular approach. They are a constant source of jokes, but I stick with
them. And in the final analysis I don't end up with too many.

I don't think that their environmental impact is severe and the readability
impact of following a consistent format is , IMHO, more important.

Fred Wersan
Peritus Software Services, Inc.
508-670-2500 x507
fwersan -at- peritus -dot- com

Any comments?

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=