Re: Information on Tech Writing Positions in Educational Technology Field

Subject: Re: Information on Tech Writing Positions in Educational Technology Field
From: Karen Loutsch <karenl -at- AUTOSIM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 12:29:04 -0700

Laura,
I recently completed two master's degrees, one in Instructional Technology
and one in English Technical & Professional Writing. I have found the job
market exceptionally open to the combination. If you have questions,
please e-mail me at karenl -at- autosim -dot- com -dot-

Also, are you familiar with the Association for Educational Communications
and Technology (AECT)? You may request information on this organization by
calling (202) 347-7834. I don't know the address of the AECT discussion
group, but I will try to get it for you.

|| * \ . . / * || * Karen Loutsch (karenl -at- autosim -dot- com) *
\\____\X/____// * AutoSimulations: Power to Take Control *
/ * /O\ * \ * (801) 298-1398 ext.304 *