Blank Pages - Yes!

Subject: Blank Pages - Yes!
From: "PICKETT-HARNER, Molly" <MOP1 -at- NIORDS1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 10:30:00 EST

As a writer-editor whose passion = books [have an actual library @ home,
with an 18 ft ceiling - although no food in refrig!], may I implore you to
retain blank pages?

I write copious notes in my books -- even discussions/tips from you guys!
(in appropriate style/design/guide books) -- & enjoy finding same, sometimes
years later, on pertinent pages. (Beats searching through files.)

Don't need you to label <notes> or <intentionally left...>. Goodness,
can't anyone who reads figure this out for him/herself?

Molly Pickett-Harner
mop1 -at- niords1 -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov [office -w/dumb computers]

harner -at- access -dot- mountain -dot- net [home - w/library & good computers :+)]