Re: QUESTION: Where to find books

Subject: Re: QUESTION: Where to find books
From: "Elizabeth L. Reed" <ereed -at- ARINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 09:21:40 EST

RE:Reference books

I find them under Reference in Barnes and Noble and other
book stores. Also, I receive a catalog from a store in
Alexandria, Virginia, called Tools of the Trade--books for
communicators. Many good technical references with
descriptions are listed under categories AND the catalog has
an index to authors and titles.

Elizabeth Reed
ARINC
Annapolis, Maryland

Where are they?[technical ref books] I was checking the "Writing"
section. Maybe I should be looking in a different section?

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=