Re: Do we like our jobs?

Subject: Re: Do we like our jobs?
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:04:04 -0800

> > I like being on the cutting edge of technology both in what I write about
> > and the tools I use.
Me too!

> > I like the willingness to share information (of course, that's our
> > business) that I find from my coworkers and peers on this list and through
> > STC.
Me too!

> > I like having the opportunity to learn new tools, new ways of doing my job,
> > and new media to design and write for.
Me too!

I like figuring out how things work and explaining it to
other people.

I like playing with words -- getting the explaination *just*
right using *exactly* the right words.

I like making those words look good.

I like hearing "you've really made the product accessible"

Bottom line...
I *am* what I want to be when I grow up...
So when I grow up, I'm all set!

Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com