Re: QUESTION: Where to find books

Subject: Re: QUESTION: Where to find books
From: RoseCrowe <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 13:30:13 -0700

On Thu, 16 Mar 1995, Elizabeth L. Reed wrote:
> book stores. Also, I receive a catalog from a store in
> Alexandria, Virginia, called Tools of the Trade--books for
> communicators. Many good technical references with

Elizabeth! Eliszabeth!
Post catalog address! Post catalog address!
(sorry I repeat myself when I get excited....)

Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
******
People inadvertently in the wrong time stream need food, clothing,
shelter, job training, and socio-cultural re-training. Please
send check, money order, credit card number, or glyph to:
Victims of Temporal Displacement, PO Box 1995-TLDA42,
Circumvention, CA-AZ 85299 or VOTD -at- circumvention -dot- com
*****
DISCLAIMER: My opinion has very little to do with reality.