(very little HUMOR) Re[2]: Origin of spam

Subject: (very little HUMOR) Re[2]: Origin of spam
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 13:19:00 -0600

I also have found that certain northern European citizens seem to
have an abnormal (to me) fascination with Spam. Friends that have
visited from Holland and other places make a point of stopping at the
local grocery before returning to Europe in order to stock up on some
canned goods (Spam, canned oysters and clams are two the come to
mind).

There said a North Europe ma'am
While packing to leave Alabam',
"I really do yearn
to pack for my return
Spam, canned oysters, and clams."

Sorry, but it's been that kind of a day. ;{>}

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24