JOB! No.VA--Sr. Tech Writer, Full-Time Permanent

Subject: JOB! No.VA--Sr. Tech Writer, Full-Time Permanent
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 16:11:00 PST

Network Imaging Systems, a cutting edge developer of information management
and workflow software, is seeking a Senior Technical Writer to join our
documentation group in Herndon, Virginia.

Required:

* Degree in English, Technical Communications, or Computer Science
* Five or more years experience documenting commercial software products
* Proficiency with MS Windows environment and desktop publishing
* Strong analytical abilities as well as grammar and proofreading skills

Desired:

* FrameMaker
* UNIX
* Programming in C and/or Visual Basic
* Online help systems

The ideal candidate will be willing and able to take ownership of the
existing documentation for our object mangement software toolkit, and will
relish the challenge of designing and writing a new how-to Developer's Guide
for using our API set to create custom applications.

To apply, please mail your resume to:

Network Imaging Systems
500 Huntmar Park Drive
Herndon VA 22070