Re: The flaming of Dilbert

Subject: Re: The flaming of Dilbert
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 12:00:00 -0600

I suppose that means I should pass along the following, from the Dilbert
newsletter mailing list:

How to Subscribe Automatically

------------------------------

You can subscribe to the Dilbert List automatically by sending an

e-mail to the address listproc -at- internex -dot- net with ONLY this message in

the body of your e-mail:

subscribe Dilbert_List Joe Blow

(except put your real name instead of Joe Blow).

And:

http://nearnet.gnn.com/gnn/news/comix/dilbert.html

Have fun,
Arlen