How much do you remember?

Subject: How much do you remember?
From: Bas Andeweg <bas -dot- andeweg -at- WTM -dot- TUDELFT -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 15:52:02 +0100

Hello

Could someone pleas help me to the original reference on
quotes as

"XXX (=visuals; multimedia; video ...) can increase learning
retention:
10% of what we read
20% of what we see
30% of what we hear
70% of what we hear and see"

There're all kinds of variations on this.

Bas Andeweg
Delft - Netherlands

| Bas -dot- Andeweg -at- wtm -dot- tudelft -dot- nl |
| Delft University of Technology | Phone ... 31 15 781559 |
| The Netherlands | Fax ... 31 15 787105 |