Job posting coming soon

Subject: Job posting coming soon
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 09:50:49 -0600

I will be posting job ads for my company on techwr-l soon
(today or tomorrow). The ads will also be posted on the STC
bulletin board.

Please note that interested persons may meet my boss and I
at the STC Annual Conference in Washington, DC, and he will
be examining resumes that are listed there.

For more information about listing a resume at the STC Conference
that is April 23-26, write to stc -at- tmn -dot- com -dot-

Please do not send resumes to me.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

technical writer
COREStaff Communication Services, Inc.

president, Oklahoma Chapter of the Society for Technical
Communication (STC)