Re: ESL & vice versa

Subject: Re: ESL & vice versa
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 13:41:00 PST

FWIW: When I worked for a company that had its own translation center, we
were explicitly told not to use Latin terms like "etc." and "e.g." because
they caused translation problems. And I know of at least one language that
has its own abbreviations for this type of stuff.

--Heli
Heli L. Roosild
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com